quarta-feira, 25 de junho de 2008

Killed by your words

My mirror's full of blood
And my soul was took by the flood,
The flood of cold tears
That sprouted with my insecurity
And my strongest fears
That now became reality...

I saw my dreams falling apart.

You are gone
Now I'm all alone
But you never gave me
What I really needed:
Your love's an illusion
And my hopes are just useless.
If you never loved me,
Why keep wasting your time?

You will pay for your mistakes!
You killed me with your words
And your look into my eyes
Became a venom to my heart.

Step by step you go
Becoming a monster I dind't know
In your eyes I cannot find
The trust I thought was mine;
I'm trying to fix my broken wings
To fly away from here.
If you never cared about me,
Why keep living a lie?

You will pay for your mistakes!
You killed me with your words
And your look into my eyes
Beacme a venom to my heart.

You will pay for your mistakes!
You killed me with your sins
(I saw my dreams falling apart)
And your look into my eyes
Buried my love inside my mind.

I saw my dreams falling apart.



Jejels, 25/06/2008, the begining of Espectro.

Nenhum comentário: