segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2008

Something

Something is in my mind
It’s making me wonder
Where in the world will I find
My broken dream?

Something I can’t spell,
Magic inside my eyes
Words cannot tell
My story

There’s something shining,
Calling my name
As it knew I was crying
Screaming and bleeding
But tonight I will find
Where my broken dream hides

Something is in my mind
It’s making me crazy
When in my life will I die
Like my broken dream?

Something I can’t spell,
Holding me tight
Words cannot tell
My pain

There’s something shining,
Calling my name
As it knew I was crying
Screaming and bleeding
But tonight I will find
Where my broken dream hides


Where can be my broken, broken dream?
Makes me bleed, pray, cry, scream…
Where in the world can I find my something…
My broken dream?

There’s something shining,
Calling my name
As it knew I was crying
Screaming and bleeding
But tonight I will find
Where my broken dream hides


There’s something coming,
Walking down the street,
Holding my heart in it’s hands…
Goodbye, my broken dream.



Jejels, 28/06/2008.

Nenhum comentário: