segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2008

Endless Winter

Dark clouds are coming,
The wind is shaking your hair
While the drops of rain com to wash our souls
And the light is dying around us.

Bur there’s nothing to fear
Because I’m in your arms
And now I can hear
Your heartbeats, your words…
In this deep dark hole.

I can remember
The snow was falling down
And when the ghosts told me to surrender
I could hear a violin sound.

The cold path we chose
Became warm with your look,
With your kiss has grown a red rose
That warms the winter we lost long ago.

Bur there’s nothing to fear
Because I’m in your arms
And now I can hear
Your heartbeats, your words…
In this deep dark hole.

Promise me this will never end,
I feel this will never end,
I hope this will never end,
I wish this will never end…
And we’ll live forever
In our endless winter.




Jejels, 03/11/2008.

Um comentário:

Phillipe disse...

Na minha opinião, um dos mais bonitos...