sexta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2008

The Kiss Goodbye

Then that’s all
You’re leaving again
Then that’s all
You’re saying goodbye again

And all I want is to see you coming
Coming to me
And all I want is to be by your side
Once again


Tell me, tell me the truth
Say it,
Say I’m not in your root
But please stay for a while
And hear what comes form my heart


Then that’s all
I’m crying again
Then that’s all
I’m trying to say that again

That all I want is your warmth
Holding me
And all I want is to be with you
Once again


Tell me, tell me the truth
Say it
Say I’m not in your root,
But please, stay for a while
And hear the sound of your heart

Tell me, tell me the truth
Say it
I know I’m not in your root,
But please, don’t waste this while
I’ve heard the sound of my heart.


Then that’s all…
I’ve heard the sound of my heart
That’s all
I’ve made up my mind
Then that’s all…
You’re leaving again
I’ll say it, say it
Just kiss me goodbye.





Jejels, 23/12/2008.

Um comentário:

Phillipe disse...

Muito bonito !!!
Esse também vai virar música? ^^
Bjus