domingo, 10 de julho de 2011

The past knocking on my door again

It’s catching up again... i can’t run away anymore. I already stopped running.
I just want to sleep forever, I just want to find a place where I can watch the stars forever.
I can’t make it this time, I say this every time. Why did I do it, why did I have to go there?
One place please, a place where I can freeze in time for a few seconds, where I can catch my breath before I can go on.
I once froze in time.
Why did I do it?
Why did I see the beautiful sunrise, froze like a moment that would last forever.
A moment that would never let me go again. That would pursue me for the rest of my life until I’m together with it, imprisoned in this eternal love until I die…if it could let me….
What time is it?
What color is that shirt?
What’s the name of that song?
What’s the sound of water pouring out of a jar?
Yes, this will keep me safe from this lovely nightmare…



Rex.

Nenhum comentário: